“With remote control of a CEO’s mobile phone, an advanced persistent adversary could activate the microphone to record private negotiations.” this excerpt from the Georgia Tech Information Security Center 2012 Cyber Threats report released today at GTISC’s Security Summit. To read the entire report, the threat vectors etc. click emerging_cyber_threats_report2012
iOS 7 and Samsung Knox
- SC Magazine – 5 Star Review!
- MAD to exhibit at Federal Mobile Computing Summit
- DMI Partners with Mobile Active Defense to Enhance Mobile Enterprise Security
- iOS7 and Samsung SAFE Mobile Devices Just Got Secure!
- MAD Earns A Perfect Overall Rating for Mobile Security by SC Magazine
- Mobile Active Defense Adds Mobile Network Level Security Compatible to Any MDM in Support of Apple Decision to Fight Patent Trolling Court Decision
Mobile Active Defense is the solution we can safely say we all needed a decade ago. Problem is, no one would have thought it was needed then. I only hope times have changed as we look to M.A.D. to secure our network’s doors and windows this time around.— Simon Hewitt, CEO Edusec Pty Ltd.