“With remote control of a CEO’s mobile phone, an advanced persistent adversary could activate the microphone to record private negotiations.” this excerpt from the Georgia Tech Information Security Center 2012 Cyber Threats report released today at GTISC’s Security Summit. To read the entire report, the threat vectors etc. click emerging_cyber_threats_report2012
iOS 8 and Samsung Knox
- Mobile Active Defense And Better Announce Partnership At Rsa Conference, Introduce Unmatched Mobile Security Solution For Enterprise
- Los Angeles County Office of Education selects Mobile Active Defense to secure its 1:1 mobile ecosystem system.
- MAD is a Gold Sponsor of Hedge Fund Connect event in New York City on May 19
- M@D Joins WidePoint and Kyocera in Presenting Ruggedized Mobile Security at AFCEA Homeland Security Conference
- M@D to Present at TCEA Education Conference
- M@D Hosts Round Table Discussion at AFCEA’s Global Identity Conference in Tampa
Mobile Active Defense is the solution we can safely say we all needed a decade ago. Problem is, no one would have thought it was needed then. I only hope times have changed as we look to M.A.D. to secure our network’s doors and windows this time around.— Simon Hewitt, CEO Edusec Pty Ltd.