The Mobile Enterprise Compliance and Security (MECS) Server supports the critical ISO 27001 access control guidance for mobile devices, and maps directly to both PCI and SOX.
ACCESS CONTROL SETTINGS
- Restricts the use of writable, removable media in organizational information systems.
- Prohibits the use of personally owned, removable media in organizational information systems.
- Prohibits the use of removable media in organizational information systems when the media has no identifiable owner.
- Enforces the following restriction on individuals permitted to use mobile devices in facilities containing information systems processing, storing, or transmitting confidential information:
- Connection of mobile devices to classified information systems is prohibited
- Protects information system media until the media are destroyed or sanitized using approved equipment, techniques, and procedures.
- Maintains accountability for information system media during transport outside of controlled areas; and
- Restricts the activities associated with transport of such media to authorized personnel.
For more information:
info [at] MobileActiveDefense [dot] com
1.877.halo.mad (425 6623)